Professional Advantage develops software add-ons and enhancements that enhance the value of leading software solutions like the Infor FMS SunSystems.
Software add-ons and enhancements:
Bank Reconciliation – A complete system for easily maintaining your current bank position. It is a flexible and powerful addition to your organisations financial management, allowing you to identify, track and resolve non-reconciled items at a glance.
- Eliminates manual tasks
- Improves data integrity
- Automation can make a monthly task a daily task
- Improved audit ability
- Saves time and frustration
Banklinks for Business (B4B)
Provides an interface between the payables module within Infor FMS SunSystems and the services provided by your bank for Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
- A significant reduction in time and costs overpayment by cheque
- Improved cash flow control with transactions processed exactly when you want
- Increased efficiency in the accounts payable department
- No re-keying transactions into your banking system
- Excellent security and audit
- Forms, data items and help incorporate localisation for your country/bank
- Comprehensive validation ensures accurate data and reduces payment rejections
ePay – Electronic Payment
The enhanced electronic payment services for Infor FMS SunSystems. It includes EFT, Sundry EFT and Bank Payment Services.
- Eliminates unwanted administration
- Fully automated with full audit trails
- Integration with the banking systems
- Simply to use without compromising on functionality
- Centralise your global Accounts Payable with B4B
MTD – Making Tax Digital
• Supports Infor SunSystems 4.4 and v6.1 and above, inherently understanding SunSystems User Security, Business Units, and data structures as with all Professional Advantage solutions
• Reads Infor SunSystems data into the MTD VAT format & electronically passed to the secure HMRC API automatically and authenticated
• Allows for the storage of non VAT related information required to be reported on the Electronic Tax Return
• Inclusion of links to complex spreadsheet calculation results and retention of this information, within the security of the SunSystems database as part of HMRC compliance
• The process is automatic. A client could reduce the preparation, report running and record keeping time by 3 to 6 hours per reporting cycle thus reducing cost and errors
Infor FMS SunSystems automates the distribution of suppliers’ payment remittances and customers’ collection advice.
- Reduces manual effort and dreary work
- Cost savings ~ saves time and money
- Easy to resend documents
- Flexible delivery options
- High performance User defined transmission schedule
- Easy to install and train, typically 1 day
- Document management logs provide a detailed trail of processing
For Infor FMS SunSystems is a flexible solution that offers receipting, deposit slip preparation and online allocation to assist in the accurate processing of receipts.
- Receipt and allocate monies with the least amount of key strokes
- Internal control is enhanced by the separation of duties, avoiding teaming and lading, full audit trail and enforced balancing
Workflow for Infor FMS SunSystems joins the dots between your people and your processes. It directs and controls many of the tasks that fall outside the traditional life-cycle of an Infor FMS SunSystems transaction. Workflow for Infor FMS SunSystems encourages consistent human behaviour by implementing approved process rules across the workforce in a friendly and appealing way.
Collect for SunSystems is a debtor management module offering unparalleled credit management and debt collection functionality. Through analysis of debtor days and cash flow, close monitoring of debtors and the ability to track collection are benefits quickly achieved.