If you are a Professional Services business looking to maximise profits by increasing operational efficiencies, Wave can help. We enable the finance department to overcome the challenges of trying to manage multiple project spreadsheets, expense claims and timesheet handling.
The Infor FMS Proposition:
- Speed up and automate administration
- Streamline and simplify processes.
- Reduce errors and discrepancies.
- Strengthen resource retention & satisfaction.
- Drive & measures operational efficiency.
- Provide feedback to clients & management.
- Reduce charging errors & revenue leakage.
- Maximise resource utilisation.
- Increase accuracy in resource planning and forecasting.
- Gain more effective and profitable project teams through appropriate staffing.
- Guide selection of available resource with appropriate skill-set.
- Record multiple phases of projects.
- Allow time to be annotated for greater clarity.
Wave works with professional service organisations to implement Infor SunSystems by enabling:
Real-time visibility into key performance indicators that include fee/sales pipeline health, engagement and project profitability, employee and contractor productivity/performance, client lifetime value and satisfaction levels.
Streamlined, automated business processes that help to reduce administrative burdens across the business, increase resource utilisation rates and enable greater accuracy in management information.
A streamlined back-office that includes easy to use financial, project, expense and time management applications.
Wave delivers trusted solutions that help Professional Services firms harness technology to achieve peak performance, delivering better, faster and more personalised customer service that fosters loyalty.
This will aid your organisation in:
- Closing the books quickly.
- Cutting costs.
- Streamlining back-office processes.
- Boosting profitability.
- Enhancing guest satisfaction, thus increasing repeat business.
- Improving productivity.
- Adapting quickly and easily to changing business needs.