Infor SunSystems is an easy-to-use, world class financial accounting solution, suited to companies with complex and evolving business challenges.
SunSystems connects seamlessly with organisational systems and delivers integrated financial management, purchase, sales and inventory management to over 9,000 customers in 190+ countries.
Transforming financial information into profitable action, with one financial systems solution
Features & Benefits
- Immediate access to real time financial reporting as well as analysis and operational information
- Enable quicker decision making
- Streamlined reporting in line with evolving business needs
- Ability to understand instantly how your business is performing at any time
- SunSystems is a unified ledger , it holds all financial transactions in a single integrated transaction set
- Multicompany–Independent locales
- 4D multicurrency
- Parallel charts of accounts
- Parallel books for different accounting treatment
Flexibility to grow in any location
- Flexible deployment options align with new growth strategies
- Easily update processes post implementation to capitalise on market change
- Manage complex business changes
- Handle international financial requirements
- Localised support for regional reporting regulations
- With Infor SunSystems all the data you need is captured and analysed within a single source system.
- No need to transfer data between multiple solutions and spreadsheets, which reassures you that the information you’re getting is accurate, up-to-date and reliable.
- Increased accuracy that enables your business to be more dynamic, optimising business agility and your potential for growth.
Compliance as Standard
- Infor SunSystems gives you the ability to manage compliance with local statutory and international financial reporting standards (IFRS), as well as other regulatory requirements.
- Taking full advantage of a consistent, auditable environment, with built-in audit trails, alerts and sophisticated data reconciliation.
- Effectively fulfil simultaneous financial reporting requirements across multiple territories.